Linking up again for Meatless Monday with Fuel Your Future with Tina Muir and Confessions of a Mother Runner
1 head broccoli
1 pint cherry tomatoes
½ yellow onion
2 TBSP olive oil
½ TBSP garlic powder
½ TBSP thyme
½ TBSP rosemary
2 cups cooked faro
½ tsp ginger
2 TBSP applesauce
2 TBSP lemon juice
1 TBSP Dijon mustard
1 TBSP coriander seeds
1-2 TBSP warm water (to thin)
1. Preheat oven to 400and chop the broccoli head and onions.
2. Add the tomatoes to the broccoli and onions, coat with 2 TBSP oil and add garlic powder, thyme, and rosemary
3. Roast at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes depending on desired doneness of veggies
4. Cook farro according to package directions
5. Make the sauce, combine applesauce, lemon juice, mustard, and coriander seeds in mason jar with lid. Share thoroughly, add water as needed to thin the sauce.
6. Once the veggies and farro have cooked, top with the sauce and serve warm!