1 cup uncooked couscous
1/3 cup lemon juice
½ cup olive oil
2-4 garlic cloves
1 cup chopped parsley
½ cup chopped mint
1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
6-8 green onions, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Follow directions for cooking couscous and allow to cool
2. Make sure all veggies and herbs are chopped and combined.
3. Add garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste
4. Combined cooled couscous to the other ingredients
5. Mix thoroughly and serve chilled
Are you ready for fall or still hoping for a couple more weeks of summer weather?? Have you made anything pumpkin yet or like me, are waiting for slightly cooler temperatures?