1) Preheat oven to 375
2) Cut squash in half and remove seeds
3) Brush with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
4) Put in baking pan with the open sides face up
5) Bake for 50 minutes or until squash is tender enough to poke fork holes through easily
6) Being very careful as the squash has just come out of the oven, use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti shaped squash, you can go all the way down to the skin to really get all your squash
Freezing was a success, just reheated in microwave... it got a little watery but I just drained it before add the meatballs and sauce. Seriously yummy both way! I promise to feature an upcoming post on my easy crockpot sauce recipe. Have you had spaghetti squash before?? How did you make it?? What did you think of it the first time you ever made it??