1 cup coconut crème (refrigerated)
1 TBSP peppermint extract
¼ cup agave
12 oz dark chocolate
1. Make sure coconut crème is refrigerated, preferably overnight, scoop out 1 cup of the solid part (if there is any liquid don’t use that)
2. Mix in agave and peppermint extract (you can add more or less peppermint flavor or sweetener depending on your preferences- taste as you go)
3. Put that mixture in the fridge while you work with the chocolate.
4. Melt chocolate on stovetop or microwave, check frequently and make sure it does no burn
5. Using a cupcake tin, drop a spoonful, just enough to coat the bottom of each cupcake hole, freeze for 10-15 minutes
6. Once frozen, bring out coconut peppermint mixture and cupcake pan and spoon as much as desired onto the chocolate, freeze for 15-30 minutes
7. Again take out the cupcake tin and top with remaining chocolate, should be evenly coated- NOTE: the chocolate will set veryyyy quickly, this is why mine didn’t turn out so pretty, I didn’t realize and was sloppy, if you are serving these at a party you want to be especially careful and neat here, if you are eating them yourself, don’t worry about it, they are delicious no matter what they look like!
Do you like peppermint flavored treats!? Peppermint patties used to be one of my favorites!