- Complete a half ironman
- Visit New England area- I’m thinking another road trip would be good
- Ski without falling
- Go to Vegas
- Complete a destination race
- Travel out of the country- I’m thinking Italy
- Try stand up paddle boarding
- Climb the wall
- Start my own nutrition business (part time, obvi)
- Make homemade sushi- took a class last year, still haven’t used my skills
- Become a certified personal trainer
- Complete a marathon
- Grow basil
- Cook lobster
- Go to a professional soccer game
- Visit a new baseball stadium
- Brew my own kombucha
- Finally make a wedding album
- Visit at least 10 new breweries
- Go to the beach more
- Go to an away Penn State game
- Make pasta from scratch
- Go whitewater rafting
- Take a spontaneous last minute trip
- Try out group running
- Buy a nice camera
- Race a 10k-I’ve actually never done a 10k with previously swimming and biking
- Improve mediation
- Live every minute to the fullest!
Well this week is flying… between meetings, relocating offices for work, and returning from Nashivlle (stay tuned for an awesome recap post next week) I didn’t get a chance to get this post up yesterday for my 29th birthday ….Wooo! Yesterday was made special by my husband who took me out to an awesome dinner (see above) and gift me a DSLR camera! Food photography experts please share any insights or tips as this is my first "real" camera! After dinner we met up with friends to celebrate and watch the Pirates game. Unfortunately my Buccos lost but I hope the Cubs will go all the way!
Ok so turning 30 sounds like a big deal.... and I'm hoping 29 will be a great year. I would say 27 was one of the best years ever since I got to marry the love of my life, but 28 ended with the passing of my father which is still extremely difficult on a daily basis. Since I’ve been such a Debbie Downer lately I decided to make a list of things to get me excited about the next year. Obviously this list is not meant to be a list of super meaningful things to do, just fun things I’ve always wanted to do or try. Please share anything on your bucket list for your next big bday or for life in general!
I'm Jess- a Philly based Registered Dietitian who loves to share healthy recipes, evidence based nutrition information, fun workouts, and race recaps! Click the social media icons at the top of the page to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!